Wisconsin Women’s Health Foundation: Impact, Innovate, Improve Women’s Health
The Wisconsin Women’s Health Foundation mission is to impact, innovate, and improve women’s health.
- To reach all Wisconsin women with the information, opportunities and support they need to be healthy.
- To encourage women to become advocates for their own health.
- To improve the overall quality of life for women and their families.
- First Breath – Smoking Cessation for Pregnant & Postpartum Women
- Well Badger Resource Center
- GrapeVine – Volunteer nurses teaching free health education classes