Divergent views meet to probe new HIMSS virtual care research
Critical gaps exist between what health systems want and what tech vendors are delivering for remote patient monitoring (RPM) and care coordination. Or at least that’s what new HIMSS data reveals.
Get the HIMSS insights, plus field reactions on:
- The most powerful accelerators to solution implementation
- The top integration success indicators
- Biggest obstacles for third-party solution consideration
- Future capabilities needed to deliver more value to patients and staff
- Aaron Farber-Chen, RPM Program Leader and Clinical Advisor, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Susanna Rustad, Chief Procurement Officer & Executive Director, Virtual Care at UCI Health
- Lauren Demosthenes, Senior Medical Director at Babyscripts
George McLaughlin, Director of Solutions Marketing, Redox
This talk is for anyone thinking about how data will impact their organization’s approach to application development.
Watch the replay
We surveyed technology decision makers at integrated delivery networks, multi-hospital systems, academic medical centers, and standalone/specialty hospitals.