How to achieve the golden patient record with new patient identity tools from Redox and Verato
VP Health Tech & Channel Sales
As the influx of data flowing through healthcare systems continues to increase, so does the complexity of patient identity records. Simply knowing who is who is more challenging than ever. In fact, 30% of patient data is out-of-date, incorrect, or incomplete and 24% of a health system’s patient records are duplicates.
The answer is the use of an EMPI (Enterprise Master Patient Index) to create the golden patient record: one consistent record across every system.
Watch to learn:
- Why clean patient records are critical for Cloud applications and AI
- How cross-EHR operations depend on record consistency
- How to achieve the golden patient record for improved patient engagement, clinical decision-making, and value-based care
- Rachel Blum, VP Health Tech & Channel Sales, Verato
- Garrett Rhodes, Product Strategist, Redox