Innovative medical devices are redefining what patient care can achieve. Beyond heart rate and blood pressure, you can now provide valuable patient data to your health system partners faster than ever before.
With Redox, integrating with EHRs through our API platform is easy, efficient, and secure. As a full-scale integration partner, we deliver a fully-realized cloud strategy and provide fully managed services for implementation and support throughout the journey.
Medical Device integration, built for the cloud.
We’ve always been advocated of building device applications in the cloud. Here’s why a cloud-based integration partner provides your application with everything it needs to succeed.
Integrate with any Electronic Health Record system
- We’re EHR agnostic and our application partners are live with eClinicalWorks, Epic, Cerner, GE Centricity, NextGen, and many more electronic medical record systems.
- File values back to the EHR, including Discrete Observations and Results, JPEG images, .WAV files, and PDFs.
- Connect to Redox once through a single HTTPS connection and we’ll handle all connectivity to EHRs.
- Build against our standardized JSON data models to avoid custom integrations.
- For more information on why building your solution in the cloud helps with scalability check out our post on “Why We Love the Cloud”.
- Redox leverages existing infrastructure, shrinking your project timeline as you bypass waiting on the health system to assign a new interface for your device.
- After working with hundreds of applications and health systems, we’re experts at delivering easy-to-understand project plans and moving conversations through governance committees and security reviews.
- Our average integration project takes less than 15 hours of health system IT team time. How much time did your last integration require?
Access to Expanded Data
- Devices are responsible for more than a single value. With Redox, the same connection that allows you to send your device’s calculated values into the EHR can also retrieve past medical data.
- Make your solution more valuable to health systems by using this data to run further analytics and provide more insights. Ask yourself—what additional value could you provide if you were able to access a wider range of clinical data?
A Partner for the Future
- What happens when your customer updates their EHR? Is your team ready to update all of your existing connections? No matter what changes occur, Redox updates and maintains every single connection. By investing in your infrastructure today, you ensure continual peace of mind as healthcare evolves.
- Our monitoring tools provide you with insight into the health of your connections and interface error monitoring, as well as real-time notification of errors and EHR downtimes. Redox provides 24/7 support and on-going maintenance including issue resolution, planning for EMR upgrades, and testing initiatives.
- Focus on your core product instead of hiring a team of integration engineers.