The ultimate playbook to convince healthcare CFOs your solution is the one to beat
Discover how to chip away at CFO objections like a pro and move your technology to the top of more health systems’ shortlists.
See what’s inside
- How the CFO role has changed—and why it matters to you
- The health tech categories getting increased funding from CFOs
- The single capability that clears to the way to a conversation
- Unexpected metrics CFOs are listening for in your pitch
- Strategies to reduce the perceived risk of buying your solution
- How to best showcase your solution’s value (it’s more than ROI)
Get your playbook
Six ways this guide helps you persuade CFOs your solution belongs on their shortlist
Stop the CFO’s “no” before it happens
Learn the CFO’s criteria for greenlighting a new solution.
Sell through a champion
Find out how to reach elusive CFOs with your message.
Calculate your solution’s value
Quantify your tech’s impact in the CFO’s language.
Emphasize clinical benefits
Yes, CFOs care about numbers, but they also care about people.
Help CFOs master tricky tradeoffs
Show how your solution saves costs and fuels growth.
Roll back the presumed risk
Learn how to convince CFOs they can’t fail with your solution.