Remote care is having a moment in mental health.
So many apps, so many grand visions.
But how much actual progress has digital technology made in mental health?
What you will learn
- The business drivers of remote mental health care
- Tangible examples of mental health technology supporting patients and caregivers
- What personalized mental health looks like when delivered remotely
- Challenges faced by digital health products looking to make a difference
- Tech stack recommendations for remote mental care success
Eric Meier, MBA, CEO at Owl
Matthew Peters, MD, Associate Professor at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Chief Medical Officer, Rose Health
George McLaughlin, Director of Solutions Marketing, Redox