I’ll lead with the punchline: The Redox Record Locator Service streamlines your patient identity management.
Wait, what can you do with it?
Search: A single API to find patients across many health systems
Update: Stay in sync with real-time updates as patients are seen at a health system
Create: Send information to create a patient record in a connected EHR with confirmation
Upload: Backload your non-EHR patient data and make it queryable by you
OK Redox, this is cool, I guess, but why do this? (great question)
Here’s our why
We frequently get questions and concerns from customers like:
- Can Redox help us find this patient?
- I need [x patient identifier] to complete a workflow. Can Redox do that?
- I have partial demographic info, but I need complete demographic info. How do I get that?
- Actually, I have a patient and I’m just trying to make sure they exist in a health system before I refer or schedule them.
- We want to create a patient record in the EMR system, but we don’t know what the medical record number format is…HELP.
Some digital health companies have tried to do this completely on their own, but they’ve found:
- They have a limited scope, where they only rely on the data they’ve amassed themselves.
- It diverts focus from their core business and differentiating features.
The Redox Record Locator Service solves it all for you.
- We’ve created a single API for our customers to find many patients across health systems.
- We stay up-to-date with patient demographic information
- If you have a backload of patient demographic information, we can ingest that such that it is queryable by you
- Further, Redox normalizes patient demographic information across EHRs.