This year’s Connect Conference is back in person in Philadelphia, PA on October 18th. Redox is bringing together prominent health tech leaders from across North America who are working on products, clinical innovation, and the evolving care marketplace.
Connect will put you face-to-face with the future of health tech innovation. This immersive one-day experience will give you new instruments for strategic thinking, presents you with the newest data tools, and give you a space to build relationships with leaders across the industry.
What to expect at Redox Connect
- 15+ cutting-edge interactive breakout sessions, covering healthcare product strategy, thought leadership, and technical product deep dives
- Thought-provoking keynotes aimed to educate and inspire, set in the inspiring Masonic Temple surrounded by an atmosphere of innovation
- Food and friends – connect your healthcare network with the people using data to drive healthcare innovation
- A design experience in the Masonic lodge- with ornate rooms of gothic architecture serving as a testimony to the power of building together
- A fine art party at the Philadelphia Museum of Art will cap our day. This world-class art collection will be the backdrop while you unwind, and build connections
- Philadelphia’s downtown is an incredible walking city with great food and rich culture, it’s worth some time exploring.
Pricing for Connect
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Full access to keynotes and breakout sessions
- Exclusive Redox Connect swag
- Admission to Reception party at Philadelphia Museum of Art including private art tours.
*Current Redox customers can get discounted access through their Redox account manager