Redox Record Locator Service
Redox Record Locator Service (RLS) is a patient identity management service designed for healthcare developers. This tool builds on the unique value of Redox’s networked approach to give teams at health systems and healthcare products an API-driven approach to searching for patient records across data connections.
- Reduce the burden of managing patient identity using a single REST-based API
- Simplify search algorithms and receive patient matches across one or many health systems
- One API call to search, create, and confirm the addition of a new patient
- Stay in sync with real-time updates as new patients are seen by healthcare providers
- Supported back-loads to make existing patient data queryable
- Flat file ingestion of patient demographics information for non EHR integrations