Below are the requirements for eligibility in the Redox Gives Program.
- Currently, this program is only available to US-based organizations.
- Your Organization must be associated with non-profit or part of a Public Health Department.
- Non-profits. 501(c)(3) organizations qualified by the Internal Revenue Service B Corp-certified organizations with a primary purpose of charity, education, or social benefit. Social enterprises (incorporated) that are looking to directly create a positive social impact Social outcomes must be a necessary and immediate piece of your company’s product or service. Proof of status: Organizations must submit an employee identification number (EIN) during the application process and a federal IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status letter.
- Public Health Departments. Required association with a municipal, regional, or state public health department.
- Have a clear use case for the services provided by the Redox platform.
- Your organization receives value from scaling your solution across many Healthcare Provider Organizations.
- Your organization has direct relationships and champions at Healthcare Provider Organizations.