Thank you to everyone who attended our 2022 Redox Connect conference! It was amazing to see so many customers, partners, and Redoxers come together for our first in-person conference since 2019. Check out a recap of the event below in this month’s update.
We’re also excited to share more details on our codeset normalization partnership with IMO, as well as recordings for two great virtual events that we hosted in October. Read on to learn more.
Codeset Normalization Partnership with Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO)
Redox + IMO Precision Normalize maximizes the value of your existing data by providing codeset normalization for medical problems and diagnoses. Standardize codes from diverse systems into consistent, structured, clinically validate terminology including comprehensive mapping to major global coding systems (ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM, and SNOMED CT).
Some of the major benefits of using codeset normalization through Redox and IMO:
- Enrich your data and customer experience – Provide the next generation of patient and clinician experiences with codeset normalization that minimizes manual data cleansing
- Scale with one point of integration – Augment your data using consistent terminology across all data standards, formats, and workflows with a single Redox API
- Fastrack product development – Get started quickly and easily using your current Redox integration and a simple procurement process
- Focus on your product innovation – Spend more time building improved experiences by eliminating the lengthy and error prone process of stitching together point solutions
Get in touch with your Redox representative to get started.
Consolidated API Authentication
With the launch of consolidated authentication, every Redox customer can use the same connectivity and authentication to connect to Redox regardless of which API they use (Redox JSON Data Models or Redox FHIR). This removes the existing complexity of different connectivity and authentication experiences between Redox’s JSON Data Model API and Redox FHIR API. It also clears the way for FHIR connectivity as part of the core onboarding experience for any customers using Redox FHIR.
Learn more about the authentication process in our documentation here.
Nothing to report for this month, but keep an eye out for blog posts announcing the release of new features! You can subscribe to our Changelog for product announcements + updates.
[Webinar] Fanning the flames: Accelerate FHIR adoption with legacy protocol translation
Tuesday, November 1st at 1 pm ET
Join us to learn a brief history of legacy healthcare standards, why FHIR is quickly becoming the universal standard, and how to map legacy standards to FHIR faster to be ahead of the curve. Reserve your seat.
[Webinar] Crossroads – Divergent views meet to probe HIMSS care coordination tech research
Thursday, November 10th at 2 pm ET
Join us to get the HIMSS insights, plus field reactions on how health systems and vendors think differently about care coordination tech. Reserve your seat.
Join us at HLTH November 13-16 in Las Vegas
Redox will be attending this year’s HLTH conference in Las Vegas – stop by Booth 2221 to say hello! HLTH brings together 8,500+ attendees including payers, providers, investors, and health technology with the goal of discovery and learning across the healthcare ecosystem. Learn more about HLTH
Connect Customer Conference
Earlier this month we hosted our 2022 Connect Conference in Philadelphia at the historic Philadelphia Masonic Temple.
Here are some highlights from the conference:
- We hosted e-Patient Dave as our keynote speaker – Dave deBronkart is a blogger, author, health policy advisor, and international speaker focused on advocating for patient engagement
- Our CEO Luke Bonney shared updates on the state of the Redox network (currently over 2,500 connected health systems and 400+ vendors), new advances in how we support data exchange with payers, our expansion into Canada, and the launch of API actions in the Redox dashboard
- We had a variety of Redox SMEs deliver presentations on a range of topics, from best practices for working with health systems to how to become an early adopter of FHIR
Check out some photos from the event, and look out for next month’s update for a video recap of the event as well.
Integration Avenues – How to pick a route that’s best for you
In this open conversation, our experts will explore the pros and cons of a variety of approaches to integration. You’ll learn how to evaluate integration paths for your solution, as well as critical questions to ask at different stages of the decision-making process. Watch now.
Engage with Redox
Subscribe for updates
Never miss an important Redox Changelog announcement. Sign up to have new posts emailed directly to your inbox.